Learn video editing with Final Cut Pro X in ONE day. Perfect for the beginner.
This course is for beginners interested in getting started with Apple’s Final Cut Pro X.
Need to promote your business with video? Need digital content for your social media campaigns?
This course will introduce you to Final Cut Pro X! You will learn:
- How to import audio, video and images.
- The process of editing these assets into a compelling story.
- All you need to know about exporting your work as a final polished video.
This course includes a step-by-step easy-to-follow checklist for learning the interface and basic functions of FCP X!
Learn everything you need to know about FCP X in ONE day to edit a complete video.
- Bring your own MacBook installed with Final Cut Pro X.
- Must have a minimum understanding of the operating system, at least, the concept of copy/paste, files/folders and save/delete functions.
You Will Get
- Digital course notes and slides
- Complimentary ebook PDF guide
- Working files; including backgrounds, music and sound effects
- Printed worksheets and checklists
- Email access to instructor after the course
- Business Owners, Marketing Professionals, Trainers, and Public Speakers.
- Small Businesses, Multinational Corporates, Government Agencies and Education Institutes.
- Digital Marketers, Social Media Managers, Multi-Media Journalists, Communication Directors, Community Managers.
In this 1-day (8 hours) hands-on video editing workshop, you will discover:
- The essential features of Final Cut Pro X
- The step-by-step video editing technique
- How to enhance video with colour correction and effects
- How to repair and improve audio with filters and keyframes
- The science of telling attention-grabbing visual stories
Favourite topics among participants are green screen keying, animating clips, and exporting best YouTube quality.
You will be practising on an actual project, and as we are editing, you will learn more and more tools which will be explained in detail.
The following is the promo price for a 1-day (9am to 5pm) customised training.
- One-to-one training: S$800 (usual S$1,100)
Group training (2 to 5 pax): S$1,500 (usual S$1,800)
Class training (more than 6 pax): S$2,800 (usual S$3,100)
About the Instructor
Adrian Lee, the Founder of VideoLane.com, has been involved in the business of capturing events on video since 1998.
Before getting into the video production business, he has been interested in all things audio-visual since he started out as an electronics technician dealing with hardware such as television and computers.
He has since progressed into the vocation of serving Multinational Companies and Government Agencies in Singapore, by recording and producing seminar videos, event videos, and corporate videos.
Adrian has a YouTube channel about Videography tutorials that garnered over a million views.
Combining his expertise in professional Videography and experience in web video production, Adrian now teaches his skills to new Video Makers in the form of hands-on workshops and online courses.
Recent participants include; A*STAR, Cristofori Music Pte Ltd, Housing & Development Board, Ministry of Education, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore Institute of Management, Singapore Police Force, Singapore Polytechnic, Singapore Technology, St. James’ Church Kindergarten, Zion Global Marketing Pte Ltd, and more including event companies, small business owners, speakers, trainers, and individuals.
Feel free to enquire further or to schedule a customised training session for your organisation. Email me firstname.lastname@example.org.