Get great footage for your online YouTube or Twitch videos and streams by learning Open Broadcaster Software (OBS)
Looking to start recording and streaming your own videos for internet sites like YouTube and Facebook but don’t know how to get started? This course purpose is to teach people like yourself Open Broadcaster Software, a video recording and streaming application for all major operating systems, so that they can do just that. Open Broadcaster Software (OBS) is the program I personally use for all my recording and streaming purposes because it’s the best app I’ve found.
Be sure to pick the program up for Windows, Mac, or Linux before we get started.
This course is especially for people new to video recording and streaming or Open Broadcaster Software.
- record a variety of video footage using your computer
- including screencasts and game recordings
- stream your live content to YouTube and Facebook
- integrate community plugins with Open Broadcaster Software
- modify the commonly used settings to increase the quality of your recordings
- add in as many source elements as you desire to create a customized video display
- remove backgrounds from sources using color key / chroma key
- eliminating background noise with the microphone noise gate or audio post-production program Audacity
Free access… Be notified of free camera and editing training, including Open Broadcaster Software!