How to export 2 hours of video in a high quality and small file size? Try this on Adobe Premiere Pro.
Props and sets are used to form the background when shooting a video. We arrange items around our office to create the look we want.
However, most products have got their brand logos stuck on them.
It is advisable to hide the logos if the video is about your brand. You can figure a way to conceal physically or you can edit them away.
In this lesson, I show you how to remove a logo with Adobe Premiere Pro.
This is the quickest and simplest way. Feel free to ask a question.
PS: Copyright Fair Use
- You can reuse copyright-protected material under certain circumstances without getting permission from the copyright holder.
- Different countries have different rules about whether it is alright to use copyright material without the copyright owner’s permission.
I have been asked many times how to create the video effect of a hand doodling pictures and words on the screen.
I used to reply that you can only do it with Adobe After Effects, but it will be extremely time-consuming.
After Effects is too complex for this job. There is an easier and faster way.
In this lesson, I show you how to create your own hand-drawn animation video in just 3 simple steps.
First, download and install Explaindio Video Creator, then do the 3 steps.
- STEP 1: Create a New Sketch Scene
- STEP 2: Add Text
- STEP 3: Close Canvas
A Storyboard is a sequence of drawings representing the shots planned for a video production. The drawings show how the video will unfold, shot by shot, with notes about what’s going on in the scene and what’s being said or heard in the script during that shot. The purpose is to pre-visualize and communicate the intended live action, animation and motion graphic.
Traditionally, storyboards are drawn on physical paper. Today there are storyboarding software and apps to make this task easier.
- https://www.toonboom.com – Mac and PC
- http://www.powerproduction.com – Mac and PC
- http://www.storyboardthat.com – Free and online
- http://cinemek.com/storyboard – iPhone app
- https://www.celtx.com – All-in-one iPhone and Android
- Microsoft Powerpoint – come with Microsoft Office bundle
- Google Slides – free and online
For me, the best storyboard software is Microsoft PowerPoint and the next best is Google Slides.
Want to know how I use PowerPoint and Slides to create storyboards? Find out in the next lesson.
How to create a white solid color clip in Adobe Premiere elements? This obscure feature is called “color matte”. Find it inside the Project Assets panel. Click on the Panel Options icon on the top far right corner of the Project Assets panel to access. Watch the video to learn more…
Feel free to ask a question in the comment section below.
In the next lesson, I will show you another useful function in Adobe Premiere Elements.
We take a lot of filming time and editing effort to make our video look professional.
If the video is to be burned onto a disc, then the disc jolly well look just as professional.
Hence, I am always on a look out for the latest printers with CD / DVD / Bluray disc printing capabilities.
List of CD DVD Printers
- Canon PIXMA Inkjet Printers with CD/DVD Printing Feature.
- Epson Inkjet Printers with Direct CD/DVD Printing
- Epson Stylus Photo R2000 Inkjet Printer
- Epson Expression Premium XP-630
- Epson Expression Premium XP-520
- Epson Expression Premium XP-620
- Epson Expression Premium XP-820
- Epson Expression Premium XP-830
- Epson Expression Photo XP-860
- Epson Expression Photo XP-850
- Epson Expression Photo XP-950
- Epson Expression Photo XP-960
Click on the links to check price. I used to recommend Canon, but now there is a wider range.
In the next lesson, I will show you printers that can mass print many discs in a short time.
Show your audience a product or service by capturing a computer screen view of it in action using a Screen Recording Software. Great for software demonstration, website showcase and slides presentation.
- Camtasia – US$299 (PC) US$99 (Mac)
- Camstudio – free (PC only)
- ScreenFlow – US$99 (Mac only)
- Quicktime Screen Recorder – free (Mac only)
- Corel VideoStudio – US$99.99 (full video editing software, PC only)
- Google Hangouts on Air – free (online)
The one I use most often is Google Hangouts on Air. It’s Free! It works on both my PC and Mac! It’s convenient!