Adding a rectangle box behind a text in HitFilm 4 Express takes a few steps.
Continuing from the previous tutorial:
- In the composite timeline, create a new layer > Plane
- Adjust the size and position of the plane
- Move the Plane layer below the Text layer
- Right-click on the Plane layer and select properties
- Change the colour of the plane
Watch the previous tutorial on creating text in Hitfilm 4 Express… http://www.videolane.com/adding-text-in-hitfilm-4-express/
If you like this tutorial, hit “👍” and “Subscribe” for more.
Feel free to comment or ask a question.
See you in Hitfilm 4 Express Tutorial #3!
– WATCH my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/videolane
– JOIN my Facebook Page for news: https://www.facebook.com/VideoLane
– LEARN camera and editing skills: http://www.videolane.com/courses
UPCOMING COURSE: 2-DAY CAMERA VIDEOGRAPHY AND VIDEO EDITING COURSE FOR BEGINNERS [IN SINGAPORE]
Sometimes we just need to remove the background of a JPG image and make it transparent. Here’s how to do it in Adobe Photoshop CC 2017… quick and easy.
I wanted to get this tutorial out quick, so there is no talking and minimum editing.
How to create a white solid color clip in Adobe Premiere elements? This obscure feature is called “color matte”. Find it inside the Project Assets panel. Click on the Panel Options icon on the top far right corner of the Project Assets panel to access. Watch the video to learn more…
Feel free to ask a question in the comment section below.
In the next lesson, I will show you another useful function in Adobe Premiere Elements.