- Easier collaboration with Team Projects. Team Projects (beta) lets multiple editors work simultaneously on productions in real time across their video apps. Version control, conflict resolution, and activity feeds are built into Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC, and Prelude CC so teams can work together from any location. Available now for Creative Cloud for teams and enterprise customers.
- Improved captions. New captions features enable you to manipulate text, alter duration and location, and create open or closed captions from scratch.
- Lumetri Color enhancements. New colour pickers let you make immediate selections when working with HSL secondaries. Plus, you can work with HDR10 files and get better support for colour space metadata.
- Accelerated Dynamic Link. Faster performance reduces the need for intermediate rendering and delivers higher frame rates during playback.
- Auto-aware VR. Premiere Pro automatically detects whether your virtual reality video is monoscopic, stereoscopic left/right or stereoscopic over/under, and applies the appropriate settings.
- Publish directly to Behance. Publish videos directly to your Behance portfolio — no need for separate export or uploading.
- Dynamic Link with Character Animator. Eliminate intermediate rendering and speed up performance when working between Character Animator, After Effects, and Premiere Pro.
- Live Text template improvements. New file format lets you share Live Text templates between Premiere Pro and After Effects without the need for a separate After Effects license.
- New Getting Started experience. A new launch screen guides beginners through different ways of learning the app, from examining a completed video sequence and following tutorials to an optimised quick-start project template.
- Typekit font sync. No need to find missing fonts manually when working in Live Text templates now that fonts automatically sync and update from Typekit.
- Audition audio effects. New high-quality real-time audio effects give you better sounding output and improved fidelity.
- Keyboard shortcut mapping. Quickly find, adjust, and customise keyboard shortcuts using a visual map.
- Easier ingest. Stitch multiple clips from your camera together into one file for simpler file management.
- Better performance. Work faster than ever before with improved support for Apple Metal and more GPU effects, including Offset.
- Import more native formats. Premiere Pro now supports even more formats, including Native QT DNxHD/DNxHR export and RED Helium.
Also includes new UI elements, global FX mute, and more.
PPS: More about Team Projects…
- Team Projects is a new feature in Adobe Creative Cloud
- As at November 2016, this feature is still in beta (not fully developed)
- Work as a team on the same project at the same time from different geographic locations
- Not just with Premiere Pro, but also After Effects and Prelude
- Instead of creating local project files, the data is hosted in the cloud
- Media files are stored locally, while a lightweight proxy version is shared via cloud
- Team Projects is available only for Adobe Creative Cloud enterprise and team customers
- Click here to see how it works.