- Press Function and Menu on the screen.
- Scroll to Frame Rate and set to 25P.
- Scroll to Dual/Relay Recording and set to Standard or Dual or Relay.
- Scroll to Movie Format and set to MP4 or AVCHD (for higher quality edit).
- Scroll to Recording Mode and set to 17 Mbps or 24 Mbps.
Setting Manual Mode
- Go to Function / Record Program and set to M.
Setting White Balance
- Go to Function / Menu and select White Balance.
- Choose a preset or adjust the K value or set custom white balance.
Setting Manual Focus
- Press the MF control button on the screen panel.
- Turn the focus ring to adjust focus.
Setting Manual Exposure
- Set the Custom Dial to Manual Exposure
- Press the custom dial button to toggle through Aperture, Shutter and Gain.
- Toggle to Shutter and turn the custom dial and set the shutter speed to 1/50. Don’t change this throughout the shoot.
- Toggle to Aperture and turn the custom dial to adjust the exposure whenever required
Setting AutoFocus Mode
- Go to Function / Menu / AF Mode and select Normal AF.
- Or Go to Function / Menu / Face Detection and turn it on.
Setting Image Stabilization
- Go to Function / Menu / Image Stabilization and select Dynamic.
Setting ND FIlter
- Go to Function / Menu / ND Filter and choose Automatic or Off.
Setting Up Audio Input
- Turn on Audio Input.
- Plug in a Microphone.
- Set input to Mic.
- Set to Manual.
- Turn the knob to adjust volume.