Adobe Encore is great for creating DVD and Bluray disks.
However, there is no Encore in the new Adobe Creative Cloud.
You have to download the old CS6 version separately.
Here’s how to get Adobe Encore CS6… legally.
First, you need be a paid subscriber to Adobe CC.
- Open Creative Cloud on your desktop.
- Select the Apps tab.
- Scroll down to “FIND ADDITIONAL APPS”.
- From the drop-down options, click on ” VIEW PREVIOUS VERSIONS”.
- Scroll down till you see Premiere Pro.
- Click on the Install button.
- Select CS6.
Premiere Pro CS6 will install with additional update steps.
Encore is installed only when you install Premiere Pro CS6.
You may uninstall Premiere Pro CS6 and leave behind Encore CS6.
Video tutorial coming soon here…
Feel free to ask a question.