Which video would you like to quickly record and edit using your iPhone or Android smartphone?
A. A product demo video that sells
B. An interview video that educates
C. An event video highlight that inspires
Hi, my name is AdrianLee from VIDEOLANE.COM, where I explore new tools for creating video content faster and better.
If you are new here, Subscribe. Feel free to click on the links to all the resources.
VIDEOLANE on YouTube
Check out my YouTube channel where I review video tools and software.
Adrian Lee’s Live Streams
Join my live streams to chat with me one on one.
Adrian Lee’s Personal VLOGS
Watch my vlogs as I document my life on video.
Are you an Entrepreneur, Marketer, or Trainer?
Need videos for your website and social media?
Looking for the fast track to video content creation?
Take the quickest and most direct route to video content creation!
Join us for 2 days of Videography and Video Editing Training for Beginners
Sign Up Now ➡ https://www.videolane.com/courses/basic-videography/
45 Video Content Creation Tips
1. Adjust your camera setting. (4K, 1080p, 25/30fps, 50/60fps, MP4, MOV)
2. Choose the right lens. (wide, prime, tele-zoom, bokeh, fixed)
3. Fix your camera white balance. (Custom setting)
4. Fix your camera exposure. (Gain, Iris, Exposure, Shutter Speed, ISO, and Aperture)
5. Fix your camera focus. (alternatively, use Continuous AF)
6. Use a tripod. (Interviews, lectures, etc for that professional stable look)
8. Frame the shot right. (wide, mid, closeup, tell a story)
9. Use the rule of thirds. (tic-tac-toe grid)
10. Move your camera to tell your story. (pan, tilt, zoom)
11. Move your camera for that cinematic effect (Track, dolly, slide)
12. Capture every relevant detail (For cutaway edits)
13. Capture from different angles (front, back, left, right, high, low, etc)
14. Capture what your viewer want to see. (target audience desire)
15. Capture Adrian’s 7 Ps in event videography. (Place, Props, Prep, People, Presentation, Participation, Promotion)
16. Shoot time-lapse. (Turn Boring to interesting)
17. Shoot slow-motion. (Slow time down)
18. Shoot ariel footage (DJI Spark, Mavic, Mavic Air)
19. Shoot underwater. (Waterproof cam)
20. Shoot green screen
22. Use plenty of light (Sunlight is best)
23. Standby a portable light
24. Follow 3-point lighting theory (Key, Fill, Back)
25. Use an external microphone (For interviews, clip-on is better than a shotgun)
26. Place the microphone within 6 inches from the mouth (best is eat the mic)
27. Match every scene color and exposure
28. Choose a professional text font
29. Use the same text font throughout the video (consistency is key)
30. Apply audio noise reduction (Apply on narrations (adaptive noise reduction)
31. Normalize the loudness of the narration audio level
32. Boost narration audio quality by enhancing the dynamics
33. Choose the right music for the right mood
34. Choose different music for different segments
35. Choose sound effects to capture the attention
36. Cut the video to the beat of the music
37. Create your own animated intro and outro (Intro video templates)
38. Create motion graphics explainer videos (Explainer video templates)
39. Create awesome animated texts (Kinetic typography templates)
40. Create whiteboard doodle animation (Whiteboard doodle templates)
41. Export final video in high quality (1920×1080, 25fps, progressive, 16Mbps, AAC 320kbps 48khz, MP4, H264)
42. Tell your story (3-part structure)
43. Ask yourself: What is that one single message of your video?
44. Ask yourself: Will your target audience want to watch your video?
45. Ask yourself: Is there a video already out there that I can emulate?