Apple launched the iPhone 7 on 7 September 2016.
Here’s my summary of what I needed to know about the camera and whether I should upgrade.
- 2 sizes: iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- 4.7″ and 5.5″
- 1334×750 pixels and 1920×1080 pixels
- From S$1048 and From S$1248
- New stereo speakers
- New splash and water resistance
- New home button
- New black and jet black colors
- 7MP front camera
- 12MP rear camera with optical stabilization
- 4K video recording
- f1.8 aperture
- On iPhone 7 Plus camera
- 2 rear cameras
- wide and telephoto
- 28mm and 56mm
- 2x optical zoom
- 10x digital zoom for photo
- 6x digital zoom for video
- Bokeh effect photos
Feel free to ask a question.
PS: Check out iPhone Videography for Business