Follow me as I unbox and set up the system to perform a multi-camera (two cameras) Facebook live stream using MacBook Pro with OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) and Blackmagic UltraStudio Mini Recorders.
If you like this demonstration, please share with someone who will benefit from it.
– Share: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ej_YoE6pSHI
The setup includes:
– 2 Professional Video Cameras with HDMI output
– 2 HDMI cables
– 2 Blackmagic UltraStudio Mini Recorder
– 2 Thunderbolt cables
– 1 Apple MacBook Pro
– OBS Open Broadcaster Software
– Fiber broadband internet connection
There are three processes to set up:
– Setting the hardware, Blackmagic devices, and cameras
– Setting up OBS Live Streaming Software
– Setting up Facebook Page Live Stream
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: In the video, there should be one more crucial step. Installing and activating the Blackmagic software.
Feel free to share your thoughts and questions about this Facebook Multi-Camera Live Stream setup.
In the previous lesson, I demonstrated how to use OBS to record both your computer screen and your face,
– READ: http://www.videolane.com/record-screen-and-face-with-obs/
– Watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-v-ILSrIK8
In the next video, I will explore special features in OBS.
– Read: http://www.videolane.com/tag/obs/
– Watch: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZG92KEzLZfNxZfBhLMXKMMkXMWeyPJbo
See you in the next recording! 🙂
Shot on Sony MC50 and iPhone 6.
Edited on MacBook Pro with Final Cut Pro.
Music “Noir Jazz” by AlexPaul-second.