The only external microphone I use in all my mobile recordings.
Viewers are asking me how I get such clear sound with my iPhone.
What brand do I use? Where do I hide it?
In this video, I reveal the secret.
It’s something many people overlook or look down on.
Tell me which better microphone brand would you use.
Check out the complete Smartphone Videography Course here…
See you in the next video! 🙂
– If you like this demo, please share with someone who will benefit from it.
– Feel free to share your thoughts and questions about Smartphone Videography.
In the previous video, I tested and reviewed the SMOVE Smartphone Stabilizer with my iPhone 6.
– READ: http://www.videolane.com/smove-stabilizer-review/
– Watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtToGlRE7KA
In the next video, I will show some more iPhone Videography tips and tricks.
– Read: http://www.videolane.com/tag/smartphone/
– Watch: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZG92KEzLZfO0vltbLZR2rt8dSovs9wvq
Recorded on iPhone 6 and GoPro Hero5 Black. Edited on MacBook Pro with Adobe Premiere Pro. Music “Inspiring” by PR_MusicProductions.