Would you like to record your computer screen and your face at the same time?
In this training, I demonstrate how using 10 basic steps on OBS 0.16.2 (mac) version.
If you like this training, please share with anyone who will benefit from it.
– Share: https://youtu.be/0-v-ILSrIK8
1. Add a new Scene. Call it Scene 1 or other names.
2. For the computer screen, add a New Source in Scene 1. Select Display Capture.
3. Select None under Crop to capture the whole screen.
4. Right-click on Display Capture source and select Transform – Fit to Screen.
5. Resize your game or app to full screen.
6. For the audio, go to Settings – Audio – Mic/Auxiliary Device – Default.
7. For your face, add a New Source in Scene 1. Select Video Capture Device – Device: FaceTime or other attached camera.
8. Resize and reposition your Face in the scene.
9. Hit Start Recording or Start Streaming.
10. You cannot see yourself while recording, but you can see yourself when viewing your live stream on mobile.
Remember, these are only basic steps. There are many more improvements we can tweak.
Feel free to share your thoughts and questions about using OBS.
In the previous lesson, I touched on setting up a green screen for OBS live streaming.
In the next lesson, I will go over the settings for streaming and recording.
– For recording:
– For streaming:
– Play: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZG92KEzLZfNxZfBhLMXKMMkXMWeyPJbo
See you in the next video! 🙂